Thursday, December 4, 2014

ShowerMade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag Review




This has just replaced my hard plastic shower caddy. I love that it has 6 extra pockets on the outside of the caddy and a large well in the middle. I no longer have to dig for the products I want to use. I also like that it is see through!!! So if I am looking for something in my room and I look at the bag I can see if it's in there or not with out having to dump everything out! It has a nice long strap that you can put on your shoulder while you're carrying you cllothes and/or towel into the bathroom.

I do NOT leave any of my showering products in the bathroom for sanitary purposes.. It freaks me out!!! So I always have a little caddy that goes back and forth with me.

 I am a freelance makeup artist and sometimes I have really small jobs like an 8th grade dance so I don't have to carry a ton of makeup. This works just like what we call a "set bag". I put various products into it and leave my house. No dragging my large train case every.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment