Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dear Diary,

   Hey Cupcakes,
  I haven't written in a few days, I have been so busy doing videos for my YouTube channel and working. I am always networking.... ALWAYS! I don't want to jinx myself so I keep my info about my "Business" a secret until
  I get it to where I want. However I am doing my own business.. I just hope it takes off like I hope! Big poppa says it's going to take at least 2 years to see a turn around on my business.. He should know.. He's an experienced business man.
Thursday I went and spent the day with Big poppa. I of course had a great time! When I got home I was so tired, I put the stuff I got away went to the mall and passed out! lol! I never knew how tired I could be from shopping. But I do most of my shopping online. I get tired of walking around! #BLAH. But it was worth it! I got something I wanted for a long time. It will be in my December haul. I am doing monthly hauls now instead of a haul whenever I buy something, I would have too many haul videos then. I tweeted a pic of one of the things I have gotten from him. Well I had a great time and that's what matters right? Maybe another time I will go more into detail.. I have been receiving emails asking me about him... Plus some of my friends ask me about him as well! Cause they know How I have been towards guys these past 2 years. They are shocked that I actually like somebody more than just friends!
  Any who, I checked my emails since I posted it on my twitter page and told my followers that they can ask me anything they wanted. So here are some of the questions.



Q: What happened to your makeup tutorials?
A: I admit I have been slacking on them, I will be doing more and more.. I promise!  I am back and here to stay.

Q: Is Big Poppa married?
A: Ewww HELL NO!!!! He is single, no kids, has never been married!!!

Q: Can you do a Nicki Minaj look?
A: I get asked this all the time, and yes I can.

Q: I see you at MAC every week, do you know how much you spend on makeup a week and can you do a makeup collection video?
A: I do know how much I spend a week on makeup and the amount is outrageous since I don't wear makeup everyday. and I don't think I have a great makeup collection to do a "Collection Video."

Q: Where are you from, you sound too boojie, like a white girl to be from Poughkeepsie, New York?
A: I hate when I am told I sound like a white girl, I just speak properly, I can't sound like a color.  I have sounded this way my whole life and I don't think it has nothing to do with the town I live in.. I am from PK born, and raised all over Dutchess County.

Q: What zodiac signs do you prefer to date?
A: Cancers. I am a Scorpio and have automatically been drawn to Cancers... I just love them.

Q: You always talk about wanting a bigger butt, are you serious?
A: lol! Yes I am serious, I would be able to fit my jeans better. But will I get one. Not if I can't get it naturally!

Q: Can you do an updated nail journey?
A: Yes I can.

Q: Are you going to be posting your videos on this blog?
A: Yes I am.

Q: How old are you really? You look to like you are 22 or 23 and I know you say you turned 23 for the 3rd time, but how old are you really?
A: I am really in actual life 27!! :(

Q: Can you give me ashleys email?
A: Ash@UbranSocialiteDiaries.com


 I think that is it for now. I have been asked a bunch of questions about Ash that I can't answer myself. You can email her and ask her. If I haven't answered your question yet then be patient. If I feel like it is too personal then I will send you message back to you stating the reason why I am not answering your question etc..
 Hope you all stayed dried during the rain! :)
 <2 GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment