Monday, November 28, 2011

Gi Gi's 1 st

Dear Diary,
  Hey Cupcakes!! First I would like to thank everybody for taking the time and reading the blog.. I don't know how this would go, but I am hoping it takes off and maybe starts something wild for both Ash and myself! Like how crazy would that be having 1000000's of veiws to see what Ash and Gabby have to say? lol!
 Ashley has more of an amazing life then I do, her life & sugar daddy take her all over the place! lol! I love that chic! Ashley and I have been friends since 5th grade. We both were in the same emergency foster home. We forgot about each other until we attended middle school together. I was placed in a group home and she went to a foster family. But ended up in the same middle school in a different town then where we started! Ashley and I happen to be the same exact age and have the same exact birthday! Which it is weird for us to be close as we are... (Scorpio females butt heads ALL the time) lol! You should have been in our conversation for this blog! Your head would have been spinning! lol! I think Ash and I are as close as we are because we don't live in the same state! And most of our conversations are over tango! But we love each other to death! She's my sister from another mister!!
 Well... If you have been following my story on youtube or twitter than you know I am very opinionated, and open minded at the same time! I kind of say what I want and do as I please. I like to ruffle feathers and get people talking and thinking! I am a ball of emotions a whirlwind of fun.. You never really know what you are going to get with me! I am so very random!
 My dating life... Oh boy! Where do I begin??? lol! Well I have been soooo single for the past 2 years. However I have been dating, blah! Dating gets very complicated. I have a book of things I am looking for in a mate.. I don't what him to be perfect.. just perfect for me!  But *Screams* I think I have met somebody that I feel measures up to my standards (Bitchy thing to say huh? oh well) I feel like I deserve somebody that can fufill me.. Financially, physically and emotionally! I am in no way a gold digger or anything like that. I make my own money! And I make it very well. I am a natural born hustler... I am good at making money.. not so good at managing it tho. lol (Shopping addiction) but my bills are paid, food in my fridge, I have my own place that I take care of all by myself! SO a man needs to bring something to the table if he plans on eating at my table! Especially if he wants the "Boyfriend" "hubby" title. For most of my life I have dated older guys, but for some reason these young ones are catching my eye! Don't ask me why, it boggles my mind as well.  I kind of get bored of people very easily. Like you have to do random stuff to keep my attention.. I think I have ADD. Like really!  I think I will blog more about my "Big poppa" tomorrow. Since we are spending the day together after my countless auditions. Like Ash I need a day at the spa! Ash and I both will be posting pictures, videos and other random nonsense that comes to our mind! I hope you all enjoy what we bring to you and sign up for a blogger!!! and follow us!!!!
 <3 Gi Gi

No comments:

Post a Comment