Thursday, January 12, 2012

*Vagacials*

       Taking care of the hair down there                  


Ladies I know it is not summer yet, but lots of people are taking vacations to warmer weather and want to look good in their bikinis! #TeamNoRazorBumps lol! So I just want to share an at home solution with you all , that you can do if you wax/ or shave! This is especially good for women who's pubic hair grows in curly!! If your pubic hair grows in curly you are more prone to razor bumps and ingrown hairs! :(  Sad I know! But I am here to help!!!! One way to avoid razor bumps is waxing!  Waxing  down there can be scary! I know I know! But I am pro waxing! Take a friend with you to hold your hand (She can sit by your head lol) or take some relaxing music!!! It takes your mind away for a while! You have to be very careful of the places that you go to get waxed! You want to go to a sanitary place, check out reviews of the place before you go. I won't go to a place that is just a nail salon.. I have been to places that have used the same dipstick for eyebrows over and over.. How am I sure they haven't used that dipstick on somebody's private area?? I'd rather not have somebody's cooter cat by my eye!!!!

 But lets get started to your at home vagacial!!!! These are easy steps that you can follow and some products you already have in your home! Vagacials at a spa can be costly between $70- $150!!!  You can do this at home for less than $25 (Family dollar).
 Wait about 3 days after you have waxed or shaved to do this (If you are shaving  make sure you are using a brand new blade! Always shave down there with a new blade!)
1. Cleanse the area with an antibacterial soap (Dial, Nuetrogena)
2. Make sure the area is completely dry and apply witch hazel with a clean cotton ball
3. Steam, wet a towel with hot water (to your liking) and place it on the area for 10 mins
4. Exfoliate!!! Exfoliation is key, it removes dead skin and other build up! you can use a loofa, st ives facial scrub or you can make your own sugar scrub at home with your fav lotion and sugar!
5. Treat the area! A mask that you would use for your face is fine! I like to use Queen helen's mud mask!
6. Moisturize!!! Use a very moisturizing lotion! I actually like to use a body butter.
And then you are done!!!

6 comments:

  1. Does this get rid of the razor bumps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skin tight would work on razor bumps... this helps prevent them.

      Delete
  2. When waxing do you shave or trim the hair down there first....especially if this is your first time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were to shave I would trim first with a personal shaver and then use a new razor... nothing dull.. Brand new out of the box.. Don't use one that you opened up shaved your legs, your arms and then shave your cooter cat with all in one sitting... If you are going to do that shave your cooter cat first

      Delete
  3. So from like a 1 to 10 just to prepare myself for the first time How bad does it hurt when waxing the cat ....lol

    ReplyDelete